Your favorite left sidebar content goes here

Editing Videos

I started to edit my videos last night.  It was a lot more time consuming than I expected.  Since we are approaching this project as an alternative way to look at history, it is much harder.  For example, one of my interviewees jumps back and forth between events that were four years apart, so it is hard to understand the historical context of either story.  I am trying to pull usable footage together of either event, but it looks grim.  This is a valuable lesson for my next interview, I either need to control the interview better or revisit a particular event that I feel needs clarification. 

2 Responses to “Editing Videos”

1. 1 Matt Downs

I agree. Editing videos will be a pain. If you want, I can take a some videos off your hands to edit over spring break. We can do that tomorrow, if you want. Obviously, if you want to do it you are MORE than welcome to. Let me know.

It may be that we may, eventually, only want little “soundbytes” of video (or highlights of each subject) as what we put online.

2. 2 LisaM

Roxanne…We have to interview a women over 55 for Women’s History. It sounds as though you are going to be a pro on the topic. Any words of advice?

3K2 theme by Hakan Aydin